For you who love to eat cakes, try this peanut butter cake recipe. The savory and sweet taste of this cake will give you joy as soon as it melts in your mouth. The softness of its texture will spoil your tongue. This cake is a must for you who desire classy and elegant taste.
Peanut Butter Cake Recipe
It can be shaped into whatever you want, from the normal shape of round to square. You can make it into shapes of any objects for further baking experience. The price range of making this cake will be around $30-$40. Check out these tips, ingredients, and directions to bake one of these cakes:
Peanut Butter Cake Recipe Tips
- Use Unsalted Butter
You are about to make a cake with lots of sweet taste, so don’t ruin it by adding salted butter. It will give your cake salty flavor and it will ruin the taste. Use unsalted butter as replacement. The price might be more expensive, but it is worth the shot.
- Put Some Flour on The Pan
To keep your cakes from being stuck on the pan, you might want to sprinkle some of the flour into the pan and distribute it evenly. You can use a baking paper, but doing this will give your cake more flavors.
How to make Peanut Butter Cake Recipe
To create perfect taste and look, follow these steps below.
- 1 chunk of unsalted butter
- 3 cups of brown sugar
- 2 cups of white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 300 grams of all-purpose flour
- 2 table spoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 Chunks of unsalted butter
- 3 cups of unsweetened chocolate powder
- 100 grams of powder sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of milk
- Peanut crumbs
- Prepare your mixing bowl and add the unsalted butter, the sugar and brown sugar into the bowl and mix them together using a stand mixer.
- Take the eggs, break it, then put it into the bowl and beat it along with the other ingredients above
- After that, add 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and a teaspoon of vanilla extract into the bowl and beat them.
- Take another mixing bowl, put the dry ingredients (all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt) into it and whisk them.
- Then, put the dry ingredients into the other bowl and beat it.
- Add 2 cups of milk into the bowl while beating the mixture.
- The dough is finished, it is time to take your baking pan and sprinkle some flour on it.
- Pour the dough into the pan and bake it at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- While waiting for the cake, let’s make the frosting.
- Take another mixing bowl, put 2 chunks of unsalted butter and beat it by using a mixer
- Stop the mixer and put the unsweetened chocolate powder. Then turn on the stand mixer again.
- While the mixer still beating, put the powder sugar into it and wait until the texture turns thick.
- Then, add 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract and 2 cups of milk into the mixing bowl.
- Keep beating the mix until it turns sticky and fluffy. Your frosting is done.
- Take out the cake from the oven when it’s done and put it on a plate
- Spread the frosting all over the cake and garnish it with peanut crumbs.
- Your cake is done and ready to be shared with friends or family!
Peanut Butter Cake Recipe Additional Tips
- You can add sliced fruits like banana, kiwi, or strawberry on top of the frosting layer to increase the vibrant color that looks good for plating garnish.
- As an addition to the frosting ingredient; mint is a great idea to richen the taste.
- To get perfect taste, use good quality of peanut butter like Nutella. You can buy it for about $7.
Once you had this cake, you will never be able to move on. This cake is a delicacy for everyone. It is because of the peanut butter, who doesn’t like peanut butter? If you love cakes and you love peanut butter, then this peanut butter cake recipe is the best for you!