Have you ever wonder if there is a dessert menu with only at least four ingredients and no more than one hour to serve it? Yes, there is actually a simple dessert like that, which is Peach Cobbler Dump Cake. You must be wondering how to make a dish with only three ingredients? Now, if you want to prove it, then here are what you should know.
Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
As it was said above, this cake is a baked-type cake. Yet, it is considered as a dessert menu. This cake tastes sweet and crispy because the ingredients contain crispy and sweet flavors. How about the color? Commonly, this cake has deep golden brown color. However, the color may be different if you make it with your own recipe. This cake takes overall fifty five minutes to serve. It is a good combination after having main dish, right?
Peach Cobbler Dump Cake Tips
There are several simple tips to make this cake tastes and looks better. Check out these following explanations below.
- Challenge Yourself
Since this cake is easy to make, why don’t you challenge yourself to get the taste and the look of this cake match with your preference? You may add some ingredients to it or add some flavors.
- Use Aluminum Foil
Aluminum foil can be used to keep the cake moist and also it makes the clean-up easier. It is recommended to use it if you don’t want any extra time to clean up the leftover after enjoying this delicious cake.
- Mind the Time when You Serve It
This cake actually matches with any main dishes. However, if your main dish already has sweet and crisp flavors, then you may consider having different dessert.
How to make Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
Now that you have known several tips that have been mentioned above, it is time for you to try to make this cake from scratch. It is easy and simple. Just follow these following instructions.
2 to 3 cans of peaches in heavy syrup
1/2 cup of butter
1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
1 package of yellow cake mix
- First thing first, turn your oven on and preheat it to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Meanwhile, prepare a baking dish or a pan. Then, add it with 2 cans of peaches and heavy syrup. For the third can, only take the peaches without the syrup and add it to the baking dish.
- After that, spread the dry cake mix over the peaches. Make sure it covers the entire surface of the peaches.
- Next, sprinkle the cake mix with butter.
- Now that the ingredients are all placed in the baking dish, put the baking dish into the oven and bake it for about 55 minutes to 1 hour. In order to make sure that the cake is baked, the color should change to deep golden brown and the fruits are bubbly.
- Turn off the oven and take out the baking dish. Wait until the cake is cooled for a few minutes. After the cake is cool enough, dust it with powdered sugar or add it with vanilla ice cream. Serve it immediately.
Peach Cobbler Dump Cake Recipe Tips
You may want to consider these several additional tips as well. Check it out.
- Instead of using ice cream, you can add the topping with cream to make it taste different. You have to remember that adding the topping right after the cake comes out from the oven will result the topping melts. So, you may want to wait for few minutes until the cake is cool enough. If you are impatient, then use refrigerator to speed up the cooling process.
- You don’t have to stick up with the recipe if you desire to make different taste of this cake. For example, if you want the taste of real fruit then add it with the real peach fruit. Even better, you can also add the blueberries to enrich the fruit’s taste of this cake.
Making this cake doesn’t require a professional skill in cooking. It is because this cake is easy to make and the ingredients are easy to get as well. You don’t even have to spend hours in the kitchen to make this cake. You can combine other ingredients or make your own recipe for Peach Cobbler Dump Cake if you want different look and taste.